Wednesday 2 November 2011

Update on whats ive been doing

Sorry i havnt updated my blog in awhile but things have been a bit busy of late, an i havnt found the time to come on here an update things.
So i will try an let you know what has been happening I have been given the chance to be on a new design team called Just inspirational and im so excited the challenges go live in the morning 3rd November at 9.00am.
I have been going to my local garden centre as they have a fab craft shop that are getting loads of new stuff in and they have been having a few demo days and also i been to 2 promarker colouring classes which are really fantastic, i have got loads out of them an hopefully my colouring in is getting better i just need to practice more.
Sorry for the long post will try an update more often and will be posting pics of my colouring in etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment